Are you mission driven and interested in working with animals? The Animal Rescue League of Boston (ARL), one of New England’s leading animal welfare organizations, is seeking a Social Media Specialist to join our bustling Marketing & Communications Department. Previous experience professionally managing social media accounts is required.
Who we are:
ARL is an unwavering champion for animals in need, committed to keeping them safe and healthy. ARL’s dedicated volunteers and staff respond to the needs of animals and support a community in which animals are protected, safe, and thriving - in homes and out of shelters. ARL provides high quality veterinary care, adoption, and rescue services, while also confronting the root causes of animal cruelty and neglect through innovative community programs, humane law enforcement, and advocacy. In 2022, ARL served 20,653 animals in need.
What we offer:*
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- The ability to bring your pet to work
- Vacation, sick & personal time
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 11 paid holidays
- Retirement plan with employer matching programs
- Generous pet care reimbursement and discounts
- The opportunity to work with a great team of colleagues who give their all every day
What you will do:
Use your skills to make a difference by becoming a part of one of the best and oldest animal welfare organizations! Here’s how:
Assist in the development of social media content and strategic growth strategy to build brand awareness, grow our list of dedicated supporters, and increase revenue for our programs and services.
- Keep on the pulse of what is trending in the industry, and make recommendations of how ARL can include in its social media strategy.
- Write and post engaging content and animal stories daily by interacting with shelter animals at our three Animal Care & Adoption Centers, program clients, volunteers, staff, and event attendees.
- Bring your positive can-do attitude to eagerly to support the Marketing & Communications team with their goals, and be adaptable to ever-changing priorities.
To apply & view full job description: please go to our website at:* https://www.arlboston.org/careers/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50,000.00 per year