Motor Coach Chauffeurs
Help us help get all the people of NY vaccinated! We have a contract where we are supplying the transportation for mobile vaccination clinics. For this role, you will be responsible for driving a motorcoach to and from a destination, and provide outstanding customer service, assist in setting up and breaking down for events.
This contract operates 7 days a week
· Various schedules available
· Minimum age of 25
· Must have a valid NY CDL with passenger and air brake endorsement
· Must have experience driving a motorcoach
· Must have a clean and PERFECT driving record
· Must be able to pass an extensive pre-employment/background check
· Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
· Must be well-groomed and have a professional appearance
· Displays excellent customer service and communication skills
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Employer-paid Life Insurance
· Gym Membership
· Vacation and Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Clothing Allowance
· Monthly Recognition
· And MORE!
DPV is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Do you have a clean driving record?
- Do you have Motor Coach experience?
- Commercial Driving: 4 years (Preferred)
- Passenger Endorsement (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred)