Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Unit Associate who:
Greets and directs visitors. Prepares and maintains medical records. Responds to patient requests for assistance. Provides information to patients, families, and physicians. Provides other clerical support to nursing team as required.
- Processes orders and assists unit visitors and callers. Ascertains flow of patients admission/transfers. Assists in scheduling patient procedures and assembling patient charts.
- Performs data collection and maintains data on an ongoing basis. Assists in scheduling patient procedures. Assembles charts.
- Participates in regulatory environmental compliance duties, clearing hallways and calling for equipment/pick-up as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Associate's/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
- One years relevant experience: Preferred
- Hospital or medical office experience: Preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification: Preferred