Wendy's Arizona Restaurant Company operates over 45 restaurants in the Phoenix metro area. We are growing and are seeking an experienced quick-service General Manager to join our team. The ideal candidates are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience for our guests and employees, and are interested in growing professionally to higher volume units and/or to a multi-unit manager position.
Are you the leader that creates an exceptional environment for guests and employees? Are you passionate about customer service and delivering high quality food in a clean and safe environment? Do you create a professional, but fun environment where everyone is treated with respect? Then Wendy's is the place to be.
Responsibilities and Duties
Overseeing operations for a designated Wendy's restaurant, you will develop and mentor your team-and ensure a positive dining experience for your customers-by monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures, maximizing store sales and profit goals, maintaining QSC standards and ensuring protection of Wendy's brand and assets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years as a General Manager in a fast paced restaurant environment.
- Strong skills in customer satisfaction, performance management, financial analysis and clear communication.
- Proven track record of proper selection and development of personnel.
- Passionate about delivering high quality food in a clean, safe and professional environment.
- Desire to grow professionally to higher volume assignments and/or promotion to multi-unit manager
As a General Manager at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary, monthly bonus (up to $20k per year) and generous benefits including 401(k)
- An excellent support network, and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- The opportunity to operate a million-dollar plus business
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career at Wendy's
If you're interested in a company that rewards you for your results, dedication and commitment, then apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,400.00 - $47,800.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- restaurant management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused