My client, a rapidly expanding clinical-stage biopharm is expanding their Clinical Operations team.
In this hands-on role, you will be required to work from their NYC (Manhattan) offices (once things with the coronavirus allow us to get back to a more normal work environment).
You will be responsible for CTM support to the department (assisting the Sr. Director of Clinical Operations) with –
- Site budget monitoring, organizing invoicing of sites as well as site payment confirmation.
- Maintenance of a clinical site and vendor contact list
- Assist with eTMF oversight
- Assist clinical operations staff with ensuring business processes are improved as needed
- Respond to clinical site questions and/or ensure the appropriate person is able to respond to them.
- BA/BS in a scientific or clinical discipline
- 5-8+ year of clinical trials experience (some of these years must be within a company developing their own drug products (not only experience within a CRO or hospital setting)
- Preference for those with some phase II/III experience as well as some global clinical trials experience
- Experience in the use of Clinical Trial Management Systems and Clinical Trial Master File Systems or equivalent.
- Understanding of clinical trial operations and management of clinical trials at investigator sites
- Multitasking ability to oversee a large number of projects and reach milestones on time
- Strong written and oral communication skills with incredible attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and be a jack of all trades
- Ability to think outside of the box and challenge the status quo
- Natural entrepreneurial spirit with unrelenting dedication to delivering results
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working on a cross-functional team
If you meet these specific requirements, I look forward to hearing from you.
Joanne Gehas, Ph.D.
FPC of Raleigh
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $155,000.00 /year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19