We are a stylist-centric retailer that provides the widest selection of high quality hair enhancement products at competitive prices. We are passionate about serving our professionals with the best products, the best service and the best experience, and are dedicated to developing the most innovative products & methods changing the way leading stylists practice their craft and transform hair.
As an industry leader in providing 100% human-hair extensions, professional tools and hair care products, we have been serving celebrity clientele, notable influencers, global entertainment/production companies and the professional hairstylist community worldwide for over 30 years.
E-Commerce: http://www.thehairshop.com/ IG: https://www.instagram.com/thehairshopinc/
The E-Commerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating/managing growth of traffic, conversion and sales on our e-commerce and Amazon store. The ideal candidate will think outside the box, take on anything that comes our way and develop a plan that connects the brand to the online customer. Reporting to the CMO, this individual will also be responsible for reading and reacting to business performance, creating solutions to help the brand exceed financial goals. They are an expert at e-commerce strategy, the Amazon marketplace and can improve the online guest experience to achieve targets, while assisting the day-to-day functionality of the website and delivering online marketing campaigns. This individual will work closely with all departments with the focus of driving online sales as well as overall company revenue.
- Develop and exercise best practices in e-commerce and for Amazon as it relates to the consumer; drive traffic, improve conversion, increase average cart size and CLV, and grow sales.
- Manage day-to-day site merchandising and maintenance -- ensure quick and accurate posting to the website and Amazon, including product descriptions and photography/assets.
- Work with graphic designers to develop all assets including banner ads, product shots, ads, videos, etc. for a cohesive brand aesthetic and experience.
- Work with web developer to continuously improve UI and UX for website – landing page optimizations, A/B testing, and funnel improvements.
- Assist with technical support with website problems, including talking customer through any difficulties, placing orders on behalf of customer when necessary and notifying e-commerce manager of recurring technical issues
- Drive revenue and profitability through SEO, email marketing, retargeting/display and other digital marketing initiatives. Experience in keyword research, analysis, reporting and link building tools (e.g., SEO-Moz, Keyword Discovery, etc.).
- Implementation of e-commerce innovation and tools to develop product bundles/promotions and retail mechanics to create engaging propositions to site visitors.
- Work with cross-functional teams (ie. customer service, operations) for promotions, pricing, product or site issues that may involve customer contact.
- Keep track with online marketing trends and industry trends -- performs analyses to understand The Hair Shop’s competitors and customers.
- Maintain an intimate understanding of the target customer, utilizing internal data along with primary and secondary research and leverage insights to optimize existing programs and customer growth.
- Participate in planning and administration of e-commerce budget. Provide projections and report. Monitor expense and labor costs to meet budget guidelines.
- Compile reporting and tracking metrics for all online sales and initiatives.
- Adopts a test-and-learn methodology and agile approach to relentlessly drive growth.
- Open to constant change and ready for fast paced environment.
- Must have creative eye.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, team-oriented and organized.
- Prior retail sales experience in hair or beauty consumer products.
- Experienced with SEM, SEO, email, affiliate marketing, loyalty programs and other online initiatives/tools.
- Experienced with managing Amazon store including uploading listings, marketing on channel, understanding policies, rules, and requirements.
- Software skills; Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite (Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager, Webmaster Tools, Merchant Center, Business Listings), BigCommerce and other applications.
- Proven ability to derive, synthesize and apply findings to business problems to lift sales, traffic and customer engagement.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills (e.g., can make clear, persuasive arguments for the relevance and applicability of their insights).
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about investigating consumer behavior and how it drives marketing strategy; customer insights or CRM experience welcomed but not required
Full Time only: Medical/Dental Insurance, Retirement Plan & Paid Vacation
All employees: Employee discount of The Hair Shop products, Paid holidays & Sick days
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Online Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Amazon: 2 years (Preferred)
- E-commerce : 4 years (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)