Personal Health MD is hiring a full-time Senior Patient Coordinator for our growing concierge medical practice based in the heart of the Back Bay in Boston.
We are leading concierge medical practice in Boston that combines the best of conventional medicine care with integrative functional medicine.
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to provide the highest level of care and attention.
- Demonstrated proficiency in administrative and customer service functions
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Personal and professional code of ethics that hold to the highest standard of excellence.
- Superior patient focus combined with excellent communication skills.
- Independent self starter with strong sense of job ownership and work desire
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 15 year’s experience working in a clinical setting.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and practice management software.
- Comprehensive knowledge of EMR software - EPIC knowledge preferred
- Billing and collection of patient services
- Knowledge of insurance billing and referral procedures
- Clinical experience a plus
- Opportunity to make a difference and give back
- Calm beautiful office environment on Newbury Street
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Excellent benefits package
- Strong career growth opportunities
Please attach resume and cover letter. No phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time