Personal Health MD is hiring a full-time Executive Assistant for our growing concierge medical practice based in the heart of the Back Bay in Boston.
We are leading concierge medical practice in Boston that combines the best of conventional medicine care with integrative functional medicine.
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to provide the highest level of care and attention.
- Demonstrated proficiency in administrative and customer service functions
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Personal and professional code of ethics that hold to the highest standard of excellence.
- Superior patient focus combined with excellent communication skills.
- Independent self starter with strong sense of job ownership and work desire
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience working in a high level customer service setting.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Opportunity to make a difference and give back
- Calm beautiful office environment on Newbury Street
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package
- Strong career growth opportunities - which could lead to a management role
Please attach resume and cover letter. No phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time