Sprint is looking for an exceptional Full Time sales professional to join our team!
As a Retail Sales Representative, you are a wireless expert. You will work directly with our customers to identify their needs and provide them with the best possible solutions available. You will be tasked with staying current with the latest technologies and trends and providing outstanding customer service.
To reward you for your efforts, we offer an outstanding pay and benefit program. Our sales makers earn a great hourly base rate plus sales incentives. We offer health, vision, dental and life insurance options for our full time employees. In addition, we have an outstanding retirement program in place!
As a full time employee, you will be required to work 40 hours per week. Some nights and weekends are required.
Examples of Duties:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Confers with potential and existing customers, assess their telecommunications needs and provide information concerning all products and services offered by Swiftel Communications.
- Assist in the sale of products and services available to both consumer and business customers.
- Assists new customers in completing applications for telecommunication services.
- Works in a retail environment and offers prompt, friendly, courteous assistance to consumers requiring telecommunications products and services.
- Works closely with co-workers accomplishing mutual goals in a team environment.
- Performs clerical duties such as typing, filing duties and maintaining customer records.
- Receives payments and balances cash register.
- Initiates self-study on products and services offered by Swiftel Communications. Reads industry literature to keep abreast of current and future trends in the industry.
- Assist with sales efforts outside the office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess knowledge or ability to learn features and applications of telecommunications products and services offered.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well under pressure.
- Ability to deal with multiple projects, objectives and deadlines.
- Must be able to provide professional and friendly interaction with customers.
- Phone experience, PC skills, organization, keyboarding and confidentiality are essential.
- Ability to review and analyze records.
- Ability to attend and desire to obtain company-provided continuing education opportunities.
- Ability to continually assess this position and provide suggestions to enhance effectiveness of Swiftel Communications operations.
- Ability to work with co-workers as a supportive team member.