As a Receptionist at Pacific Dental Services you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
- Help ensure office success by getting patients into the office through excellent telephone skills.
- Schedule appointments in accordance with Company policies.
- Answer telephones in a thorough and timely manner.
- Post charges and payments to patient accounts in accordance with Company policies.
- Set up accounts and make charts for new patients.
- Coordinate front and back office patient flow and notify back office staff of each patient's arrival.
- Confirm all patient appointments at least two days in advance.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming front office environment at all times.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other pertinent laws or regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
- Our Receptionists are detail oriented administrative gurus that provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- They have a strong sense of personal responsibility and take ownership for their work.
- Most importantly, they uphold a high level of integrity and ethics.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Related experience and/or customer service training
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we'll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths-and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Spring, Texas, US
Spring Cypress Modern Dentistry
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide. Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.'s 500|5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members - and we hope you'll be one of them.