Dent Magic is currently seeking a highly organized and self-directed Body Shop Parts Manager/Administrative Assistant to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our thriving auto body repair facility. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phones to basic bookkeeping and data entry. You must possess the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations, be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills.The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
We are a fast paced quick repair facility dealing with high volumes of vehicles on a daily basis.
- Manage the day to day business from greeting clients, setting up new files, and working within estimates in all repair process phases.
- Create invoices within CCC One software.
- Reconcile work orders at the time of completion with all labor and parts pricing, and auditing each technician for proper payroll disbursement.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming parts to technicians.
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Close all work orders in a timely manner while following proper procedures.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
Key Knowledge, Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- 2 or more years’ experience in customer service, reception and administrative duties.
- Punctual and reliable.
- General knowledge of principles and practices of accounting.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Possesses a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
- Organizational skills and an ability to multitask.
- Must have a sense of urgency when needed.
- Good interpersonal interactions with all levels of the organization
- Organized, detail-oriented and accuracy-minded.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Experience in automotive industry setting preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience with CCC One software and Quick Books.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must be at least 18-years-old
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k plan with percentage match!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday's
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Quickbooks and CCC1: 1 year