- Monitor, inspect and oversee daily building operation of the heating, electric and fire safety systems.
- Supervise and assist, as needed, with all services for cleaning, maintenance and facility upgrade projects.
- Inspect building interior and exterior regularly to identify preventative maintenance issues.
- Coordinate and oversee contractors for landscaping maintenance.
- Maintain and monitor mechanical systems. Make sure that heating, life safety equipment, plumbing, electrical, ventilation, HVAC system are all in good working condition.
- Maintain a preventive maintenance program to repair, replace and upgrade systems, as needed.
- Maintain records and reports for energy conservation and consumption reports, preventative maintenance records, and fire safety logs.
- Maintain an organized, effective system to ensure a prompt response to repair and maintenance requests.
- Assist in supervising outside contractors, in-house construction projects, capital improvements, and deferred maintenance projects.
- Assist in developing in-house training on fire safety housekeeping practices.
- Implement rules and regulations to ensure the safety of members and staff, according to risk management guidelines.
- Respond to emergency situations, as needed.
- Maintain positive relationships and frequent communication with building owners, tenants, staff, team and vendors.
- Respond to tenant work order requests.
- Coordinate repair assessment, repair where possible. Consult subcontractor if needed.
- Communicate with all via phone\text\email\work order system
- Maintain vehicle logs including inspection, registration, oil changes, service logs.
- Take care to avoid building security violations (AOA, USDA, Customs) Training will be provided. Security clearance must be obtained through TSA and Customs. Escort protocol must be adhered when working with vendors.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of experience in building operation
- Knowledge of NYC Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection System Codes, energy conservation, building construction and management, burners
- Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, painting, and carpentry.
- Excellent hospitality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use computer, tablet, phone apps, email.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Building Maintenance: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: