We are a National Award Winner! A truly unique opportunity to make the big bucks in a rewarding environment! We ARE NOT looking for people that know anything about Remodeling Sales. Some experience is helpful, but we are considering all entry level candidates that meet our requirements.
Rebath is the largest national provider of bathroom remodeling. We market our services through our T.V., internet, trade shows, home improvement stores including Home Depot and other channels. Our in-home design consultants visit customers at their homes and review their projects, show samples and design solutions for their bathroom remodeling needs.
All of our appointments are PROVIDED, PRESET and CONFIRMED.
No door knocking or having to build a client base.
- Make a connection with our customers, review their needs, assist with product/design selections, make recommendations and make the sale.
- Prepare and present in home and off site sales presentations to potential customers, close the sale and establish a contract.
- Conduct thorough job site measuring, take photos and calculate the cost of the project.
- Review job quote with Customer, address potential obstacles to contract and collect/prepare necessary documentation/contracts/down payment.
- Prepare the Job Sales Packet, which includes the completed and signed contract, photographs of the area the project will be installed at, diagram of the kitchen or bath and credit application (if needed).
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Re-Bath Franchise including in show room coverage, lead generation, marketing, office administration and customer service.
- Participate in local, regional, and corporate sales and product trainings and seminars in person, online and through various content delivery resources.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, lead conversions, customer service and production.
- Attend local trade shows, home events, and additional lead generating opportunities as requested.
- Ability to learn, master and implement the Re-Bath Franchise System tools, products, training and resources.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the company trade area.
- Attention to detail, highly organized and strong work ethic and ethics.
- A warm, outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Self-motivated with a high urgency to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook). Salesforce or other CRM a plus.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
- Must be able to lift, reach, bend, stoop, and safely lift and easily maneuver items frequently weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Dependable transportation, valid driver's license/insurance.
- Our team works 5-6 days a week and can have as many as 3 sales appointments per day
- Paid training is provided. Field readiness in a few weeks.
- Health Insurance, 401K, Gas Reimbursement
- Our territory covers all of San Antonio including the following counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar Comal, De Witt, Dimmit, Edwards, Frio, Goliad, Gonzalez, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, La Salle, Lavaca, Maverick, McMullen, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Val Verde, Wilson and Zavala
- Guaranteed base pay of $500 per week first 30 days.
- After 30 days, the compensation transitions into 100% commission, which is 8% of all sales made. Potential earnings could well exceed $100,000 per year.
- THIS IS NOT A 1099 POSITION, this is a full-time position
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $65,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year