An established and quality conscience consulting civil engineering firm in the western suburbs is seeking to hire an experienced CADD technician proficient in Land Development Desktop / CIVIL 3D with applications on civil engineer type projects. Career advancement opportunities, full benefits and competitive wage commensurate with experience are part of this opportunity, along with a great place to work.
- Preparation of civil engineering drawings and plan sets
- Collaboration with Project Managers and Staff Engineers
- Adherence to standard practices and layering systems
- Diligent quality control
Please submit a resume and description of your most recent civil engineering project experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Civil Engineering Drafting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible