Full-timeEstimated: $82,000 - $100,000 a year
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Word
- Land Surveying
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Sanchez & Associates is a fast growing land surveying firm located in the Chicagoland area. We are currently seeking candidates for the position of CAD Manager.
- Manage the CAD Department of our survey company.
- Maintain CAD Stations with the latest standards and updates as required by our clients.
- Coordinate between Survey Manager and CAD Technician for the successful drafting of the survey projects.
- Experience with Microstation S4 for engineering and/or surveying projects.
- Experience with IDOT CAD Standards for topographic, boundary and Plats of Highways.
- Experience managing a CAD Department.
Preferred Skills (or willingness to learn quickly)
- Working knowledge for processing LiDAR Point Cloud projects with Leica Cyclone and/or TerraSolid software.
- Engineering experience with transportation projects (highways, railroads and airports).
- Proficient in using Microsoft tools including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
- Basic Field Survey skills
- Ability to organize work and maintain a high level of productivity.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree in CAD, Planning, Engineering or other science-related field.
- 5-10 Years of Experience in CAD/Civil/Surveying disciplines.
Job Type: Full-time
- CAD Manager: 5 years (Required)