Seeking a web developer to join our team! This will be a full time role at about 35 hours per week. We are a wellness-focused media & ecommerce company with a mission to revolutionize women's health.
- Implement planned changes to our website to drive engagement, growth, or conversions
- Design and build marketing pages using our WordPress page builder plugin
- Maintain a testing and upgrade schedule
- Assist customer support on technical issues
- Work with our team on new product launches and events
- Experience creating mobile-first, responsive WordPress websites and plugins
- Strong experience working with HTML5 and CSS3
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to research, learn, and implement fixes and improvements to WordPress websites
- Ability to multi-task, manage your time, and work on various different projects simultaneously
If you think you're a good fit please submit your resume and cover letter!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Required)
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)