Equity Staffing is looking for a HEDIS Nurse. This is a temporary position with a Fortune 100 organization. Our client serves more than 85 million people and has a reputation for bold ideas. If you enjoy working with energetic people in a collaborative environment, we want to speak with you!
Must reside within Maryland, please see counties they will be required to travel to -- Alleghany, Anne, Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Calvert, Caroline, Carroll, Cecil, Charles, Dorchester, Frederick, Garrett, Harford, Howard, Kent, Montgomery, Prince George’s, Queen Anne’s, Somerset, St. Mary’s, Talbot, Washington, Wicomico, Worchester.
- Schedules on-site reviews with provider offices, medical groups, and other clinical facilities
- Travels to medical facilities in specified area of region to complete chart reviews
- Stays overnight when necessary
- Performs provider/practitioner medical record reviews for HEDIS and HEDIS-like measures as part of HEDIS Operations staff
- Reviews assigned medical records in order to verify clinical data elements for HEDIS reporting, e.g., results of laboratory tests, verification of hypertension and the most recent blood pressure reading, prenatal and postpartum care services
Must be a Nurse-- RN, LVN, or LPN
- Requires use of personal vehicle and valid driver’s license required when personal vehicle use is necessary
- Ability to stay overnight when necessary
- Minimum 1 year healthcare/health plan experience
- Minimum 1 year HEDIS experience and/or knowledge
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (RMMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Staffing Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.equitystaffing.com.
Job Type: Temporary
- HEDIS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance