Nationally growing restaurant group looking for dynamic HR Director to oversee and administer all Human Resources activities and ensure all HR priorities and efforts are aligned to the overall business strategy. Looking for a "cultural champion" who is focused on building a company culture that embodies the value systems of the company fostering a collaborative and positive work environment. Ideal candidate subscribes to big picture thinking, but also values need to cultivate good working relationships with hourly employees and management staff, providing ongoing support and guidance to the restaurants at the unit level.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years' experience at Director level or minimum 8 years' experience at Mid-Senior HR position (preferably in hospitality sector).
- Prefer SPHR, PHR credentials or have ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized individual.
- Prior experience in supervising an HR Department of at least three employees, with a total company employee count of 400+.
- Multi-unit oversight experience.
- Ability to train management staff in areas of HR diplomacy.
- Competitive Salary+ discretionary bonus
- dining discounts
- cell phone allowance