Do you want to earn while you learn and have fun doing it? Human Development Center (HDC) is the place for you. We will be holding a job fair on Wednesday, January 22 from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Stop by, complete an application, and get interviewed on the spot. For more questions contact 813-872-6250.
Established in 1978, HDC is dedicated to providing life skills, educational and employment training and services to adult males diagnosed with intellectual disability, autism, and mental health disorders. Come see how you can make a difference in someone's life. We are currently hiring Direct Support Professionals, Supported Living Coach and Behavior Assistants.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Florida Driver's (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction