Sevatec, Inc. is seeking a talented senior Scrum Master and Agile Business Analyst to be a part of an Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) project at a Federal agency. The right candidate will possess a deep understanding of Scrum and Agile practices and will become a subject matter expert in the product(s) they support.
- Collaborate with product owner and other business stakeholders and engineers to understand the product vision/roadmap and translate into product backlog items
- Define detailed stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with stakeholders and technical team members
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies including demos, retrospectives, planning, backlog refinement, and daily standup meetings
- Facilitate estimation and prioritization of product backlog items as needed with technical team and business stakeholders
- Attend daily Scrum of Scrums meeting as a representative from your team to enable cross-team collaboration
- Assist in administrative tasks on behalf of the team such as scheduling meetings, providing status reports, briefing materials for senior level leadership, and serving as release manager
- Collaborate closely with all team members including developers, quality assurance engineers, and technical writers, to shepherd product backlog items from inception through production deployment
- Master’s Degree and/or 15+ years of experience
- Recent experience working in an Agile development environment
- Ability to create clearly-worded user stories and process flow diagrams/wireframes, as well as verbally communicate functional requirements clearly to various audiences ranging in technical and business knowledge
- Proven experience managing competing priorities and navigating technical and/or business constraints in order to drive toward a solution
- Strong leadership, teamwork, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Desire to take ownership, be creative with problem solving, and proactively secure the objectives of the team and program mission
US Citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain an Agency Suitability Clearance.
Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.