MediQuest Staffing is looking for a Full Time Medical Assistant for a busy pediatric office. The ideal candidate must be highly professional, personable, and friendly who will share responsibilities in interacting with our patients and providers. We value quality patient care and impeccable service. If you seek a supportive and team oriented work environment then this is the place for you.
Position: Medical Assistant
Hours/Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm (exception Tuesday’s 2pm to 8pm)
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 DOE
This position involves routine patient care and supportive duties to assist providers and other office staff members in the examination and treatment of pediatric patients.
- Accompany patient to exam/procedure room. Prepare patients for examination and treatment.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments and supplies. Ensure that all treatment rooms are cleaned and stock at the end of the work day.
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including equipment sterilization.
- Assist with scheduling of patient's tests and treatments.
- Administering vaccinations and immunizations to children of all ages, including but not limited to newborns.
- Performing ear lavage on children of all ages.
- Administering vision and hearing tests.
- Infection control guidelines.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions from providers and employees.
- Ability to take vital signs and record in medical records.
- Electronic Medical Records
- Work knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in administering routine and special treatments to patients.
- Working knowledge of sanitation, personal hygiene and basic health and safety precautions applicable for work in clinic settings.
- High School Diploma
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program.
Please submit your resume or call 833-633-7878 and ask for Gena