Luxury Linen Boutique opening in Hinsdale, Illinois is looking for a Retail Store Manager
* Drive sales through extraordinary customer service and product knowledge to achieve monthly and annual sales goals
* Develop and implement ongoing training for sales associates and encourage staff to provide the highest customer service and assist staff with various customer service issues.
* Resolve customer complaints effectively, ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Identify new opportunities and promote the store through networking and prospecting.
* Carry out CRM program to build and sustain client relationships.
* Dedication to quality and attention to detail, making sure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked, and well merchandised.* Perform store duties, in all areas of stock, shipping, protocol/policies and all related paperwork.
Minimum Requirements: * 2 years specialty retail experience with high-end clientele
* Background or interest in luxury linens a plus
* Relationships with interior designers a plus
* College degree and/or equivalent experience
Skills & Abilities: * Able to work independently as well as with a team
* Strong organizational and communication skills* Self-starter with a positive attitude
* Friendly and professional phone voice and manners
* Dedication to quality and attention to detail
* Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner* Understand and properly execute all management register function, Internet, and Point-Of-Sale
* Communicate inventory needs to support the business goals, and involvement in bi-annual inventories
PLEASE REPLY WITH RESUME!
Job Type: Full-time
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Employees working per shift:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative