PRIMARY FUNCTION: This position is responsible for the total health service program in the Boys & Girls Club according to established guidelines.
1. Education Level: Graduation from an accredited nursing program
2. Experience, Skill, and Certification:
- Valid LPN license (or higher licensure accepted)
- Two or more years of experience in school or public health
Includes but not limited to:
1. Conducts mass screenings and other appraisal activities to assess the health status of Club members upon arrival and during the day.
2. Provides nursing care for sudden illness or injury by operating the Club’s health room.
3. Promotes communicable disease control through exclusion/readmission authorization of students having a contagious disease or condition.
4. Secures and maintains first aid and CPR (preferably instructor) certification.
5. Performs other duties as necessary for the effectiveness and safety of the Club.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Incumbents will be considered “at will.”
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- lpn: 1 year (Preferred)
- Current State Nursing License
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift