About LakeHouse Senior Living
LakeHouse Senior Living proudly operates 36, care- and lifestyle-focused Active Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and available, short-term Respite Care communities located throughout the Midwest. Our company, which was built on our “Pillars of Excellence”, employs over 1,100 team members at communities located throughout Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. LakeHouse is a company committed to providing a positive reinforcing work environment and culture that recognizes the value of all staff.
LakeHouse Senior Living is hiring a Director of Health and Wellness for our community Tipton Place.
- Ensures that community follows all federal, state, local laws and regulations as it pertains to clinical care.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting occurrence trends, and if necessary, develop/implement improvement plans.
- Partners with Administrator and other team members to analyze and maintain all resident and team member health safety.
- Partners with pharmacy consultant to provide optimal pharmaceutical services to residents.
- Responsible for clinical expertise of licensed nurses.
- Identifies ongoing needs and services of residents through the assessment/ Service Plan process including documentation for residents with a change in health care status.
- Ensures the resident’s service plan is updated as indicated by state regulations.
- Maintains communications with resident’s family and/or responsible party regarding changes in care or health concerns.
- Schedules clinical staff on a monthly basis.
- Ensures adequate clinical supplies are available.
- Participates in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Maintains current state license as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse per state regulations.
- License must be in good standing.
- Minimum 1-year supervisory experience.
- Minimum 2 years geriatric experience.
- Prior assisted living, home health or long-term care experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate competence in assessment skills, injections/medication administration, follow up and triage
- Provides leadership by exhibiting confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, LakeHouse offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off, and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in LakeHouse Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.