Inbound Reservation Agent
We are a small, high-growth company which provides software and reservation center services to the golf industry. We are hiring exceptional support agents for our very fast-paced inbound reservation center.
This position requires our agents to work Full time, 40 hours a week (Monday – Sunday days and evenings). We require one weekend shift and 1-2 weekday evening shifts. The position pays $10/hour. There is a training program with deadlines that must be met prior to moving forward.
Characteristics of a Strong Candidate
A candidate for this position must be pleasant, helpful, trainable and reliable. It is important that this individual has excellent grammar and speaking skills and also presents themselves in a professional manner. Some knowledge of golf is helpful. This position requires our agents to work in their home office with a quiet environment.
Computer Requirements and Equipment Needs:
- Processor of 2 GHz or better
- RAM: min of 8 GB, 16+ is preferred
- Good Quality headset, Logitech recommended
- Two Monitors
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting by phone with the golfer in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Be able to follow the reservation protocol on every call.
Skills and Specifications
- Great verbal communication skills as well as ability to work with others.
- Advanced computer skills are very important. The ability to work with multiple screens is a huge part of the job.
- Good keyboard skills and impressive telephone etiquette.
- High level of comfort using software applications.
This is an immediate need and we are looking for an experienced agent to start and train immediately. If you are a qualified candidate who has the required skills and equipment for this position please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
- call center: 4 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required