- Assists with the development and implementation of the Ohio Improvement Process for school district.
- Provides leadership to district level teams, building level teams and teacher based teams in review and interpretation of data to develop a focused district and building plan for school improvement.
- Communicates and clarifies changes in regional and statewide school improvement initiatives.
- Provide guidance and support so that school personnel are better able to develop, implement, and evaluate curriculum, instruction, and assessment services.
- Support district in multiple areas of teacher development.
- Assist in analyzing, interpreting, designing and redesigning curriculum and instructional best practices that provide an effective program of learning for students.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration or appropriate related field or evidence of equivalency.
- Five years successful teaching experience:
- Expertise and/or significant leadership experience at the district level in the following areas: curriculum, instruction, assessment, data analysis, data-based decision making, academic and behavior supports, strategic problem solving, coaching and consulting, school improvement, high quality professional development and knowledgeable about current initiatives within Ohio (Ohio Principal's Evaluation System, Ohio Teacher's Evaluation System, Student Learning Objectives/Student Growth Measures, Formative Instructional Practices, etc.).
- ODE issued certificate/license.
- Such alternative or additional qualifications as the board may find appropriate or acceptable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year