As a Business Intelligence Dev Lead; responsible for analyzing and articulating complex system requirements and the subsequent development of reporting, analytical, and dashboard solutions for the Business Intelligence (BI) platform spanning various business domains. Design & develop scalable reporting platform, manage interactions with stakeholders across Markets related to reporting and analytics initiatives, including business need assessment, prioritization of activities, and change management.
- 7-10 years of experience in architecting large scale and robust reporting platforms in data center and cloud
- Experience in, not all, but some of these BI products: SAP Business Objects (BO), Microstrategy, Cognos, Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Experience in, not all, but some of these visualization tools: Tableau, Domo, Sisense, TIBCO Spotfire, AWS Quicksight...
- Experience in, not all, but some of these database tools: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, AWS Athena…
- Experience in, not all, but some of these ETL tools: Alteryx, Informatica, SAS...
- Experience in SAP Business Objects SDK
- Good knowledge of JAVA and/or C#/.Net
- Experience with relational data models
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- At least a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or alternatively some Engineering, Math and/or Scientific discipline. If a BS or BA in CS or some other Engineering, Math and/or Scientific discipline is not your undergrad, then a Masters in a STEM discipline
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $160,000.00 /year