At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a HR Manager.
The HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our initiatives around flexible fulfillment centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement; Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements and specific skills in Kaizen methodologies preferred
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results
- Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, retention and reward programs
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 5+ years
- Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports.
- 5+ years experience in Fortune 500 company(s).
- Prior experience supporting hourly employee client groups (distribution, manufacturing, or call center environments).
- Advanced degree from a top tier graduate school. (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
- Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles.
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation