At Stable Life Concepts, we believe that anyone can learn. It is our passion to create an environment where clients and their families can thrive. Our emphasis is clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder ages 3-21. We currently specialize in developing and delivering individualized therapy designed on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA Therapy) and Skinner's Analysis of Verbal Behavior (VB). We focus on the development of behavior, language, social/play, academic, executive functioning and adaptive daily living (ADL) skills. We empower families to acquire the necessary skills to help transfer their children's learning across all environments. We are ready to expand our expertise in adding Occupational Therapy to our team. It is our overall goal to help clients have as much functional independence as possible.
Your Day-to-Day @ Stable Life
- Provide 1 on 1 occupational therapy to children in individual and group settings; center based, in-home, and community
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Research and develop methods for delivering OT treatment services
- Track client’s progress
- Analyze progress data and modify treatment plan as needed by making realistic goals.
- Conduct assessments
- Train and supervise other team members
- Participate and contribute to in-service training and staff meetings
- Occasionally opening, closing, cleaning up around the house
- Degree and license from a board certified program in occupational therapy.
- Licensure in the state of Texas.
- CPR Certification
- Willing and able to bend, sit, stand, and play with children while providing therapy
- Maintain client confidentiality, protect personal information, and understand the importance of ethics
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, ability to pass background check/drug screening
- Passionate about children, families, and impacting their lives
- Be reliable and on time, every day
- Outgoing and positive attitude that is contagious
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Interest and ability to work as a team and be part of a team!
- Thrive and be responsible in a flexible work environment
- Fluency in communicating with parents!
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing training of your professional and personal development
- Joining a team that works together, collaborates, and has fun together
- Opportunities for end of year bonus
- Opportunities for annual raises
- Annual Caribbean Retreat
- Conferences and CEU’s paid for
- Consistent team members and clients
- Employee Medical Insurance (Dental, Vision, life Insurance, Disability)
- Competitive Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year