Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Position is responsible for performing HR related duties on a professional level and works closely with the HR Manager in supporting the organization. The position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, employment law compliance, and payroll processing. This position also serves as back up resource to the recruitment function.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
2. Conducts new employee orientation and leads onboarding activities.
3. Coaches, counsels and guides manager before executing employee disciplinary actions. Handles employee relations counseling, exit interviewing, and terminations.
4. Maintains HR information system information.
5. Distributes and monitors employee performance evaluations and ensures they are done in a timely manner.
6. Responsible for assisting in the FMLA process for leaves, tracking time taken, and track any benefit payments required to be made while employee is out on leave. Monitors employee eligibility for benefit plans.
7. Assists in managing open enrollment.
8. Process, monitor and complete worker’s compensation claims. Process and complete unemployment claims. Complete yearly OSHA and EEO reports.
9. Handles Employee Engagement activities.
10. Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
11. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed. Complete special projects by clarifying project objectives, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing and organizing information.
12. Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
13. Provides support for the recruitment functions during high volume seasons.
If Interested Please apply at: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fullapplication/jobs/1233923
Job Type: Full-time