At Anderson Plumbing and Sewer we keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. We have proudly served Eastern North Carolina for the last forty-eight years. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
The Big Task
Help us maintain and enhance our financial performance and provide operational reports directly to the owner. Excel in maintaining all financial and human resource tracking and reporting. Assist in providing customer care during periods of high call volume.
Key Sub Tasks
- Oversee human resources, insurance, accounts receivables, accounts payables, payroll, cash management and all related accounting procedures.
- Provide accurate, on-time income statements.
- Provide accurate, on-time metrics analysis and reports in an easy to understand format.
- Maintain detailed financial reports to support short and long-term strategic planning.
- Coordinate and work monthly with an accountant for tax preparation and reporting
- Shape company culture by carrying out agreed-upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Thorough attention to detail with on-time delivery.
- Extensive quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
- Strong communication skills; able to present complex information to leaders clearly.
- Strong writing skills; oversee invoicing of accounts.
- Ability to distill important numbers and convey a strategic view of performance.
- Highly organized and process driven with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Understanding of debit and credit accounting processes.
- Able to maintain confidence and serve as the trusted right-hand to the business owner.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24,960.00 to $41,600.00 /year
- Collections: 2 years (Required)
- Payroll: 2 years (Required)
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: 2 years (Required)
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Required)