CPA FOR AUDIT PRACTICE TEAM
We are seeking a motivated CPA to join our team and be part of a growing business.
- Oversee and manage various non-public audit engagements.
- Process necessary tax filings.
- Preparation of financials with detailed notes of explanation.
- Provide financial analysis as necessary.
- Analyzing problems and weaknesses within client procedures and identifying alternative solutions.
- Communication with client to obtain documents in preparation of the audit, review or compilation.
- CPA license.
- 3 years plus auditing experience.
- Tax experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft products.
- Knowledge of CCH Engagement a plus.
- Ability to identify accounting, audit and tax issues.
- The individual must be a highly motivated, self-starter, entrepreneur thinker.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Open to acknowledge and accept assistance when needed.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Benefits & Culture:
Phillips Harvey Group has an excellent reputation as a quality provider in our market with strong community roots. Our firm has a very friendly and caring culture in a fast-paced work environment. In addition to traditional accounting services, we provide various consulting services. Visit our website at swflcpas.com to learn more about our firm.
We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members in addition to offering a full range of benefits including; medical insurance, 401K and profit sharing, paid sick leave and vacation time, bonus program and CPE programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)