2400 Garden Lakes Blvd. Suite C
Rome, GA 30165
$40.00 – $120.00 per hour
Remote Tax Professional
We are looking for Bi- lingual Tax Preparers (Work from Home) to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing federal and state tax returns. Earn up to $120 per hour, flexible schedule, tax software and phone system will be provided.
We are looking for self-driven tax professionals who are obsessed with excellence and customer service.
- Using our tax software to conduct interviews and prepare personal federal and state tax returns.
- Complete all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with IRS and State legislation and regulations.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all forms (i.e., client signatures).
- Answering and placing client calls via our VOIP phone system.
- Comply with company’s schedule.
- Spanish- Language Fluency- Required (read and write)
- Proficient on preparing tax returns including earned income tax credit and child tax credit.
- Follow the company’s compliance policies and procedures.
- Must be able to obtain a PTIN.
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer functions required.
- Personal computer.
- Reliable High-speed internet.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent understanding of Federal and State Income tax laws.
- 2+ years of experience preferably in tax preparation and Customer Service.
- Enrolled Agent (EA) certification preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $120.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Tax Preparation: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Read/Write) (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift