Available Positions for Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam has a need for a highly-skilled, articulate Customer Representative to join the growing workforce in the Printing/Publishing industry. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This could be the long term temporary-to-fulltime Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you can work in Owings Mills, Maryland!
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
For immediate consideration email your resume to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410.527.2029. - Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven customer-focused environment preferred
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanour applied to all tasks
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Foundational knowledge in switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Expertise in none
- Adeptness in filing
- Proficiency in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Mail machine experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of mail processing
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!