Tri-Star Chevrolet in Uniontown is seeking applicants for Body Shop Manager. Prior experience as an auto body shop manager is preferred. Come work for our established and growing dealership.
- a full-time position
- competitive salary
- health benefits
- paid vacation
- bonuses and more!
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Work with the insurance companies to manage the claims for our customers.
- Address customer requests, questions and concerns in a professional, courteous and prompt manner
- Ensure productivity within the shop and compliance with all manufacturer policies and procedures
- Develop staff by setting and communicating performance/production expectations, monitoring performance, identifying development needs, coaching and mentoring
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Complete body shop department reporting and month-end procedures on time
- Solid understanding of estimating process and system
- Knowledge of new vehicle technologies and mechanical operations
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles.
- Valid driver's license.
Tri-Star is one of Western Pennsylvania's largest auto groups. We have dealerships located in Blairsville, Indiana, Uniontown, Somerset and Kittanning. We represent some of America's best automotive brands such as Chevrolet, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Ford, Kia and Nissan. Come and join our growing team of automotive specialists!
For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter and results-based resume. Interviews will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- Clean & Valid Driver's License (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off