Angels Assisted Living Communities is currently hiring for a Chef - Director of Dining Services
Are you ready to join a company that is growing and understands the future of Long Term Health Care? Are you ready to use your creative genius in the kitchen to create delicious meals, snacks and deserts?
If you are looking for an exciting place to work where you will have the opportunity to make a genuine difference in our residents lives, we want you to join our team!
The Chef - Director of Dining Services ensures communities are provided with oversight in the areas of regulatory compliance, quality assurance, risk reduction, clinical and staff management as well as survey readiness. The Chef - Director of Dining Services assists with and oversight of all dietary needs of the residents in all Angels Assisted Living Buildings.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must have one (1) year of experience in the management of Dining Services Department in an assisted living setting.
- Must have current culinary knowledge of best practices for the elderly and residents with dementia.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with staff, residents, families, community management.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to travel
- Must meet all state health requirements
- Must pass the criminal background check
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation
- Provide culinary genius with Prepping and cooking meals.
- Ordering inventory and supplies to ensure meals are complete, nutritious, appealing.
- With the assistance of management and resident input, plan monthly, weekly, daily menus for the residents.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Administrator and Operations Manager relevant to community status and issues to include timely reporting and discussion of issues of concern.
- Work with assigned communities to assure compliance of State regulations, other oversight agency requirements and company policies and procedures
- Monitor communities Kitchens to reduce risks, assure safe and sanitary practices.
- Clean/Sanitize work areas and ensure adherence to all codes related to assisted living communities.
- Assists community management with hiring of Dining Services personnel, personnel training and challenges.
Angels Assisted Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Call Jodi at 920-676-1443 to learn more!
Or Stop in at:
1525 Arcadian Lane
De Pere, WI 54115
Job Type: Full-time
- Food Service Management: 1 year (Required)