At Glassdoor, our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
- Sales or cross-functional Sales experience: Direct experience working in a sales or sales support capacity, such as sales enablement, customer success or sales engineering.
- Client-facing presentation skills: Experience in a client-facing role that includes presenting insights, updates or storylines to clients in person as well as via phone.
- Data-driven storytelling: Excellent ability to use data and insights to craft a compelling storyline; ability to simplify complex topics and translate insights into simple, compelling visuals.
- Industry expertise: Knowledge of SaaS, employer branding, jobs/ career space, or the recruitment and talent acquisition market.
- Technical: Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills are required. Tableau experience is a plus. In the absence of that, must be willing to learn
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant who will advise our customers on superior talent recruiting solutions. In this role, you will enable talent acquisition professionals to attract and connect with potential candidates in Glassdoor's ecosystem of professionals to hire the very best.
- Engage with customers to understand recruiting and branding objectives and challenges
- Partner with a wide range of internal sales/marketing/product/operations functions to develop thoughtful solutions to our customers' recruiting and branding challenges
- Leverage a wide variety of internal data sources to distill meaningful customer insights
- Propose multi-product talent branding solutions and assist sales team in closing business
- Prioritize a book of cross-vertical accounts based on customer readiness, budget, need; balance time spent between high touch strategic accounts and impacting the business at scale
- Evangelize winning sales strategies and conduct regular training sessions to cultivate a best-in-class solution sales team
- Contribute thought leadership and expertise on product marketing questions, customer success stories and general industry knowledge for the Sales team and clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of Glassdoor's entire product portfolio
- Educate and up-level peer set on industry, product and soft skills
- 5+ years of sales/marketing/consulting experience in HR technology, media, or analytics
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Passion for talent acquisition & human capital; working knowledge of human capital management and the larger talent ecosystem
- Proven success selling and consulting on talent acquisition, recruiting, HR solutions including: intelligence/analytics platforms, data-driven branding/media solutions
- Expert proficiency in telling a concise, meaningful story from complex data and customer analytics
- Proven success closing business and implementing go to market strategies for new lines of business
- Work experience in recruiting, talent acquisition or relevant businesses
- Work experience in management consulting, product management and/or social media marketing
- Able to effectively collaborate with cross-functional sales/product/analytics/marketing teams
- Able to both "lead and follow" on sales opportunities; agility in ambiguous customer engagements
- Superior written/verbal communication; compelling storyteller and presenter
- Superior time management skills
- Dynamic personality and leadership ability
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
- Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Fun office events and celebrations
- Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.