We are looking for experienced Proposal Writers based in the Chantilly area. Willingness to travel nationally a plus.
- Analyze Request for Proposal (RFP) to identify requirements for assigned proposal sections
- Work with Proposal Manager (or Volume Lead) to develop/identify win themes for each section
- Create draft page layout, and mockups for each section
- Identify and sketch artwork for each section, and work with Proposal Manager (or Volume Lead) and Graphics/Publications to develop final artwork
- Interview subject matter experts to create draft content for each section
- Create drafts of each section using Microsoft Word-based proposal template and proposal style guide
- Work with Proposal Manager (or Volume Lead) to prepare drafts for review
- Incorporate review comments, and prepare final proposal sections
- Individual must be effective in a highly collaborative and high pace work environment and have leadership skills to be an effective performer and advisor to clients
- Bachelors degree in English, Communications, or relevant technical subject
- Minimum of three years of Government proposal writing experience
- APMP-Foundation or higher certification preferred
To learn more about SMA, please visit our web page (www.smawins.com) and follow us on Glassdoor, Facebook and LinkedIn.
SMA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law