Job location: Seattle, local or relocation preferred.
Looking for someone to be part of the replenishment planning project that is replacing current JDA system (ASR) with a cloud-based platform and planning technology to enable store-level forecasting, automated ordering for the stores and use of Advanced Analytics derived insights.
For this position the individual will be working with the Starbucks Advanced Analytics team to understand the Starbucks proprietary optimization algorithms written in Python and modify this code base PySpark and modernize it be modular and scalable to all our store and item footprint. Consultant will also be working with our vendor o9 and this translation will be happening in the o9 platform. For this we need someone who has the following experience: -
- Expert knowledge of Python Coding. Should be aware of the end to end SDLC process in python world.
- Expert knowledge of PySpark.
- Deep experience in developing data processing tasks using PySpark such as reading data from external sources, merge data, perform data enrichment and load in to target data destinations.
- Experience in deployment and operationalizing the code is added advantage
- Knowledge of Azure / Hadoop.
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture.
- Experience developing computationally intensive algorithms.
- Understanding of big data and streaming concepts.
- Knowledge of supply chain and planning domain in a retail environment.
Job Type: Contract
- Python: 6 years (Preferred)