Virtuance currently serves 30 US markets. We are a fast-growing company and recently opened 10 new markets in 2018. Currently, we have a need to hire an outside sales representative to be responsible for the Seattle market.
Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography, virtual tours, and digital marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary imaging software system has changed the way that real estate agents market their properties. Check out our website for a comparison of our competitor’s images vs. our images. Although our image quality is unprecedented we don’t just take pretty pictures. Our solutions provide a quantifiable and compelling value proposition to real estate professionals.
What we offer you:
Compensation: A competitive base salary, commissions, and annual bonus. You will earn commission checks in this residual commission plan in your first month of employment. Our residual commission plan is designed so that each year you should earn more money.
Benefits: Our employees are the foundation of our company, so we want to make sure that we provide a competitive benefits package that includes: general health, dental, long-term disability insurance, and 401k.
Training/Development: Our “Best in Class” training and development program will provide you with the tools and knowledge that will serve you well for the rest of your sales career. We will give you an opportunity to be a career sales professional and/or an opportunity to expand your responsibilities in management with a quickly growing company.
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted growth (50% - 100% each year), a proven track record of success and have maintained profitability each year.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate Photography in Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Austin, Colorado, Nevada, and Atlanta markets.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
- The core team of 65+ in Denver Headquarters in addition to more than 200+ HDReal® photographers in the field across 17 states.
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to work for in Denver
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA
About the Job:
- Use your resourcefulness to prospect for new customers and learn about their goals and challenges.
- Spread the love. Leverage your personality to deliver engaging presentations to new prospects and existing customers.
- Present our HDReal® photography and virtual tour services to real estate offices, brokers, and individual agents.
- Put your computer skills to use by updating our CRM system with new contacts, notes, meetings, and opportunities.
- Use the knowledge of our training to identify business opportunities in your market.
- Limited, if any, travel outside of the Metro Area.
The ideal candidate qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of face-to-face sales experience.
- Excellent presentation/public speaking skills.
- An innate interest in the real estate industry.
- Driven to hunt new business and expand the existing business.
- Proficient in using a computer/ tablet and experience using CRM systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Your friends describe you as independent, friendly, engaging and reliable.
- You are driven, competitive and have a positive attitude.
Job Type: Full-time