Appelman & Schauben is a 25,000 sq ft award winning Showroom in the Gift and Home Accessories Industry at America's Mart in downtown Atlanta.
For additional information on our company please visit: www.appelmanschauben.com
Experience with visual merchandising and display some knowledge with Gift and Home Decor, Apparel, and Fashion Accessories.
We are in need of a VM who will assist the creative director with merchandising of various Vendors for the upcoming Market
Please have reliable transportation or access to MARTA as we are near Peachtree Center.
Responsibilities and Duties
Works well with a team
Understands floor plans and Plan-o-grams
Qualifications and Skills
Please provide information regarding yourself and past VM experience.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
We as a Showroom and along side America’s Mart are following the national and local health guidelines requirements.
- Visual Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Employees working per shift:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: