As a Sr. Advisor, Regional Account Executive (RAE) for the Enterprise Health Plan Team, you will serve as the senior level liaison for clients within the Health Plan segment area of our business.This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare sales professional, you will be the single point of contact with Health Plans and use your expertise to grow our share across all lines of business. This role strategically enables Health Plans to grow and achieve their goals within the marketplace.
You will accomplish this through:
- Leading your book of business (including account management, clinical coordination, and operations) as the quarterback and having full ownership for client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities by utilizing consultative selling skills and recommending CVS Health solutions to meet key client needs.
- Developing and delivering timely reporting and presentations to clients based on their strategic priorities and the types of services CVS provides on their behalf
- Formulating responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and drafting Scope of Work (SOW) proposals through collaboration with primary internal partners including legal, pharmacy and enterprise colleagues.
- Delivering upon share growth goals for the Enterprise by building relationships with key client stakeholders and asking effective probing questions that lead to innovation and the adoption of additional CVS services and programs that benefit both the client and CVS Health.
- Working cross functionally with peers from across the Enterprise including: Payer Relations, Retail Product Development, Specialty, Minute Clinic, etc. to provide key information on Health Plan needs and identify partnership opportunities to grow the business
- Participating in industry meetings and conferences as needed as a representative of CVS Health and the Enterprise Health Plan team
- Taking on additional assignments and responsibilities relative to the needs of the business to support CVS Health’s growth and innovation needs including delivering key market insights to CVS strategy, marketing and product development teams.
- Collaborating and partnering with other RAE’s on the EHP team to share advice and best practices to support one and another and the clients we serve
Your success as a Regional Account Executive (RAE) will be driven by your ability to grow enterprise share and revenue for your assigned book of business and be the trusted CVS resource for the clients you serve You will function as the leader for your book of business and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your clients will also be a key factor in your success. Your understanding of the CVS Health Enterprise (PBM, Retail, Managed Care, Minute Clinic, etc.) as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as an RAE will position CVS Health for long term growth in today’s competitive healthcare environment.
The candidate can be located in one of the CVS Corporate Hubs or remotely. You must have ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- At least 3 years of cumulative Account Management or equivalent client-facing experience in healthcare or the PBM industry.
- Experience managing health plan or strategic client accounts.
- Experience managing a book of business in the healthcare industry
Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred. HS Diploma/GED required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.