Summary: Transport, stage, and load finished goods. Provide support to the production process by keeping them supplied with raw materials, and handling scrap. Receive deliveries, transport incoming materials and receipts to their intended location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Know and follow all plantSafety Rulesto prevent injury to self or others.
- Perform mobile equipment safety inspections as required.
- Know, follow and utilize the hazard recognition card system.
- Know, follow, and use the Arc Flash program.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs.
- Operate any mobile equipment in which a license is obtained; including, fork lifts, aerial lifts, skid steers, front end loaders, sweepers, etc.
- Capable of figuring load configurations, stack quantities, and trailer balances during the shift.
- Have a valid fork lift license and a valid state issued driver’s license.
- Must have computing skills and the ability to operate a mobile computer system for load and managing product.
- Must be capable of changing shifts to support the needs of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.79 /hour
- Forklift Operator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)