- Develop test plans and perform post-installation testing to verify performance. Identify, isolate and rectify performance issues.
- Maintain and ensure maximum sustained performance of the Company’s telecommunications systems
- Perform ongoing preventive and corrective maintenance.
Oversee vendor involvement where applicable
- Manage system security and ensure appropriate security controls are in place
- Respond to reports of telecommunications failures or diminished performance according to published SLAs
- Identify and troubleshoot systems and isolate the source of the failure
- Manage the implementation of solutions and/or manages vendors responsible for solution configuration
- Diagnose issues and initiate appropriate actions for repair to return the systems to full operational status if feasible; or if not feasible, initiate appropriate protocols to circumvent the failure or minimize impact
- Ensure appropriate communication between teams to identify and/or work on ongoing issues to a resolution.
- Must have an Associate’s degree or higher with 5-10 years of experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Avaya Aura distributed Voice Platforms – VoIP and SIP enabled, working knowledge of Avaya telephony ecosystems (CM PBX, SM, SysMgr), T1 / PRI, SIP trunking fundamentals, Carrier conversions from TDM to SIP trunking
- Knowledge of basic networking technologies (TCP/IP) and voice and video-specific protocols (SIP, RTSP, H.264, H.323, etc.)
- Ability to configure, analyze and troubleshoot highly complex Avaya distributed communication deployments
- Experienced with Servicenow/Trouble Ticketing systems similar to ServiceNow.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Avaya Management and Site Administration: 5 years (Required)
- Ticketing System: 5 years (Required)
- Avaya Maintaining, Network Troubleshooting and Repair: 5 years (Required)
- San Francisco, CA 94105 (Preferred)