Job Title - Restaurant Crew Member/Hardee’s
NOW HIRING Hard Working, Friendly, Honest Crew Members that have Great Customer Skills.
COME JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM, make new friends, develop your career skills and have fun. Great pay & benefits and no experience necessary.
Being a crew member at Hardee’s is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to meet interesting people, treat our guest to a great dining experience and to start an exciting career in the food-service industry.
Who Are We?
Boddie-Noell is a family owned Christian based company and is the largest franchisee of Hardee’s restaurants in the United States. Our purpose is to use the resources of our company to provide opportunities for our people and be a positive influence on people’s lives wherever and whenever we can.
What you Will Do?
· Smile and greet guest
· Ensure that guests receive only quality products.
· Interact with customers in a pleasant and up-beat fashion.
· Keep work area clean, organized and stocked. Including washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, taking out trash and cleaning restrooms.
· Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable and above all, honest.
· Work with team to prepare the restaurant for each shift.
· Ensure restaurant is always clean and welcoming for guests.
· Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow
· Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all
· Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
· Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
· * Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Company’s ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands, and other job requirements.
What Will You Need?
· Must be 16 years or older
· Must meet Physical demands required of the role (Lifting up to 35 pounds, Constant Standing, Walking, Grasping, Stopping, Reaching etc.)
· Love working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Consistent and reliable
· Cheerful and Positive attitude
· Values teamwork
· Loves serving and helping others
What Is in It for You?
· Fun & Flexible Work Environment
· Great Schedule with No Late Nights – You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
· Paid Training
· Discounted Meals During Shift
· Health Insurance
· Opportunity to Advance into Leadership – With a commitment to promotion from within most of our Hardee’s Operations Leadership Team started their careers as hourly employees.
· College Scholarships – At Hardee’s we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
· Competitive Pay – Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
· Workplace Caring Culture – We’ve created a culture of family and team that exist in each of our restaurants. Our treatment of employees is well known in the restaurant field where we enjoy some of the best retention of long-term employees in the
· Helping Hands – Employee assistance fund that provides financial help to Boddie-Noell employee in time of need
· Corporate Chaplains – Offers care to employees with personal and professional life issues.
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc., an independent franchisee of Hardee’s Restaurants LLC
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Work Location: In person