The Digital Content Data Analyst serves as the primary product data category lead for the Digital Content team. You would be responsible for keeping team projects on-task and within expectations of project timelines. You would work with Digital Content Managers/leadership to prioritize projects and own deliverables of the team. You would be the primary point of contact for product data quality, presentation and promotions for the merchandising category on homedepot.com. You would develop and maintain the day-to-day relationships with internal and external partners i.e., Direct Fulfillment Merchants, HD.com business partners, suppliers, etc. to support data initiatives online.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
30% - Become the subject matter expert for assigned product category online. Learn and report on best practices, industry standards, and legal requirements associated with assigned projects.
10% - Responsible for category product data projects and status reporting SKU collection and maintenance, product cross merchandising online, product presentation, etc.
15% - Measure ongoing effectiveness of programs against metric targets. Develop and execute ongoing enhancement/optimization strategy based on measured performance and customer feedback.
10% - Responsible for prioritizing projects, tasks to ensure deliverables and goals are met or exceeded.
10% - Coordinate integrated teams from one or more external agencies or functional organizations supporting managed initiatives.
10% - Troubleshoot and problem solve for ongoing operational needs as they arise - store sku alignment, online product availability, etc.
10% - Ability to author clear, concise end user/training materials for processes.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Manager, Digital Content
This position has 0 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
No associates report to this role on a permanent basis, but requires the leadership of a work group: assign and review work, train and contribute to performance appraisal (but not hiring, firing or disciplinary action).
5. The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Data analysis
- Experience in E-commerce, data management, process analysis and improvement
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
- Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
- Influential; practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win-win outcomes
- Action Oriented
- Drives Engagement
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Conflict