WOLF MOTORS is looking to fill 2 Quick Lane Tech Positions
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform minor maintenance.
- Change engine oil and filters.
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Ensure tires are properly inflated and meet safety standards.
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
- Communicate appropriate customer vehicle repair and maintenance recommendations to the service advisor.
Qualifications and Skills
Job Requirements :
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently, effectively diagnose and perform maintenance and light repairs
- A positive attitude with the ability to learn and progress within the organization.
- Have your own tools
- -Paid time off
- Competitive compensation package
- -Medical insurance
- -Paid training
- -Great working environment
- -Family run business
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- light repair work: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)