As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
Healthcare Systems Analyst Liaison
AM Shift, Very Generous Salary & Benefits
Conduent Business Services - Honolulu, HI
Working with the claims system to insure claims are pricing correctly. Working with internal customers to help diagnose system issues and being able to relay that information to the client to get them resolved. Also working with Electronic Data Interchange to assist with the enrollment and testing of new trading partners. Preferred candidates will have Healthcare background or Electronic Data Interchange background working with system testing and diagnosing system issues. Salary DOE.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
- Responsible for the specification of systems architecture and identification of components. Researches, analyzes, designs, proposes, and delivers IT architecture solutions that are optimal for the business and IT strategies. Provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy. Ensures architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices for existing and planned systems remain compatible within IT infrastructure.
- The role holder is responsible for support the architectural design of an IT system solution that support the architecture strategy, positions for future functional requirements, standards and roadmaps, meets the short term business functional requirements, and fits with the current architecture.
- This includes defining the platform supporting the initial delivery and charting a clear course for extending that initial solution to meet evolving business needs over time; and assembling and documenting the architectural requirements for the strategic solution.
- Works with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas, to design and document a technical structure based on the existing standards and processes, that meets the strategic needs of the business and integrates with other business and IT Processes.
- The role holder supports the effort to provide integrated systems analysis and may recommend to more senior role holders, appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy. This may include coordinating activities of the project team and assisting in the monitoring of project schedules and costs.
- The role holder is responsible for maintaining awareness of appropriate industry trends, and being familiar with enterprise standards, methodology and in the platform(s) being utilized (Oracle, SAP). The role will also have familiarity with the enterprise infrastructure and applications, and will specialize in a particular domain.
- Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
- Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
- Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
- Specifies and designs small systems. Selects appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensures that they are applied effectively. Reviews others’ system design to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology.
- Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on small complexity design options. Ensures that the system architecture balances functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- Produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Within a business change program, assists in the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available. Provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
- Ensures that the system architecture supports the integrated solutions design and the Enterprise architecture.
- Learns about appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures.
- Adheres to standards, strategies and procedures across the development lifecycle in the areas of systems integration and testing and ensures that practitioners adhere to them.
- Maintains knowledge of specific technical specialisms and provides advice regarding their application. The specialism can be any aspect of information or communication technology, technique, method, and product or application area.