Join our positive, supportive team and expand your future with industry-leading training at Supercuts. We take pride in learning and our attention to detail. At Supercuts, you’ll receive ongoing paid education, starting with our exclusive Hair Stylist Academy Training.
Did we mention that you’ll attend in-salon seminars with coaching from renowned artistic directors? Pretty cool, right?! Working for us, you’ll truly get to practice your craft – from clips, cuts, colors, styles, and waxing – you get to do it all! We’re more than just haircuts. We love the sport of it. Get ready to:
- Learn from the best with our free education programs to fine-tune your core skills and master new trends before anyone else.
- Move fast! Start making money and building clientele on day one.
- Thrive with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Take your career further than you thought possible with a variety of advancement opportunities.
- Receive product/tool discounts and benefits.
- Challenge and reward yourself through exciting competitions.
- Showcase your great talent.
- Have fun with our MLB Sports partnership and national brand recognition.
- Love what you do as a part of Supercut’s consistent, sharp and friendly vibe.
Supercuts is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to join the team that knows the salon business better than anyone else? Apply now!
We will offer you:
- Competitive hourly wage for Cosmetologists
- Unlimited product sales commissions, color commissions & Stylist product discounts
- Production and team based bonuses
- Excellent tips
- Positive and professional work environment
- Paid and on-going training programs
Required license or certification:
- State of Illinois Cosmetology
The Salon address is 3340 North Western Ave, Chicago 60618.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
- hair stylist: 3 years (Required)
- Chicago, IL 60618 (Required)
- State of Illinois Cosmetology (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required