Be passionate. Sell big. Have fun.
It's time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet Metro by T-Mobile, a leading provider of unlimited 4G wireless services. Together with T-Mobile, we serve tens of millions of customers, and we're just getting started. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We're looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Retail Sales Associate
Here's to the power of teamwork. When you join the Metro by T-Mobile "dream team," you've got a group of talented, dedicated people behind you every step of the way. Because we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. Here, you're more than a sales person. You're a customer enthusiast and a technology expert, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It's a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here's a closer look at the job:
- Customers visit your retail store-some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
- You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
- Every question that's raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential Metro by T-Mobile sale
- Along the way, you deliver incredible customer service, making this the kind of experience a customer will tell their friends about
- When it's time to make the sale, you're an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer
- We'll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings
As you can see, this isn't your ordinary job. To succeed with the Metro by T-Mobile team, you've got to bring you're A game every day. So, what are we looking for?
- At least a year of previous retail sales experience makes all the difference in this role, although we'll also consider customer service experience in some situations
- A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged
- When it comes to communication skills, you're off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
- Tech savvy people wanted
- If you're a born problem-solver, even better
- A high school degree or GED is essential
- Our team will have your back at every turn, and it's important that you share that same level of commitment to them-that means having the availability to work typical retail hours, including weekends and holidays as needed
If you've read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it's time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
- Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn't do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn't it time you explored what could be the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Metro by T-Mobile is rethinking wireless with its new mission to give value-conscious consumers a trade-off free wireless experience including all-unlimited plans featuring Amazon Prime and Google One, making it the first and only wireless brand to include Google's cloud storage solution as part of its plan. And because Metro by T-Mobile is T-Mobile, you get the latest and greatest Android and iOS smartphones on the same advanced T-Mobile network that covers 99%1 of the population. Whether you pay at the beginning or end of your billing cycle doesn't matter. It's the value of the service and the network that matter most.
1 coverage area encompassing talk + text. LTE data area covers 320m people or 98% of the U.S. population
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.