POSITION OBJECTIVE: Works under the general direction of the ETC Project Engineer to develop, modify, and deploy software for the Authority's toll collection system. Tasks and assignments will commensurate with the Authority's goals and requirements.
1. Develop software in C/C++ and Java, J2EE technologies to enhance and improve current electronic toll collection system.
2. Analyze the business logic and build test simulators under UNIX and Windows environments.
3. Troubleshoot problems and perform remediation to the current electronic toll collection applications.
4. Develop ad-hoc database queries and stored procedure using Oracle Database.
5. Monitor applications, develop and schedule scripts as needed.
6. Attend to trouble tickets opened by the user community.
7. Performs other tasks/functions as required.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or requirements for the job. Management reserves the right to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR RELATIONSHIPS: Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all employees of the Authority. Represent the Authority in a positive, professional, and confidential manner in all dealings with external agencies, contractors, and all other individuals. Maintain professional demeanor even in high stress emergency and weather situations.
1. Experience in Java, C/C++, PL/SQL.
2. Strong programming knowledge in Unix environment.
4. Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
5. Excellent oral written and presentation skills.
6. Possess a valid New Jersey driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time